Galaxy Zoo Starburst Talk

Who knowd how to remove my dashboards so that I can start again?

• haasvos by haasvos

It still does not work yet. Cannot get - at the left top next ZOOTOOLS - Quench ! it remains standing on GALAXY ZOO.

haasvos

Posted

• edpaget by edpaget

http://tools.zooniverse.org/#/dashboards/galaxy_zoo_starburst will take you directly to quench. What browser are you using?

Posted

• vrooje by vrooje moderator, scientist

Hi haasvos,

this seems to be working for me -- if I'm on the general Dashboards page I can switch between projects and it only shows the dashboards I've created for that project (at the moment, everything is empty except for Quench). I tried switching from the page of a specific dashboard, and it just took me to the dashboard summary page for the new project I'd chosen.

I've also had no problem deleting dashboards from the main dashboard screen, once I'm viewing the project I want to be in.

Is that what you mean?

Posted

• haasvos by haasvos

Internet Explorer

Posted

• haasvos by haasvos

yes that is what I mean, but clicking on it does not work. I cannot come to Quench and the tools, it remains on GalaxyZoo

Posted

• haasvos by haasvos

Ihave alrfeady 12 dashboards but not one react.

Posted

• edpaget by edpaget

Ah yes. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are better tested with the Dashboard, although I believe it should work in IE10, but not any previous versions.

Posted

• vrooje by vrooje moderator, scientist

Ed, just a quick note: I haven't been able to get Tools to load properly in FF (Mac), but it's fine in Chrome and Safari. I think others have used FF just fine, though, so this could be just me.

Posted

• edpaget by edpaget in response to vrooje's comment.

That's strange, I primarily develop in Firefox, so I'd think it'd work best with that. Do you know what version you're using?

Posted

• haasvos by haasvos

Jippie!!!! I can start now with Google Chrome, everything works!!! After clicking Scatterplot I must choose Data source:can I start with the redshift or have I to choose something from the frame #Select Tool (possibilities Zoonuverse, Table-0 SubjectViewer 1)?

Posted