Galaxy Zoo Starburst Talk

Tools 'blank plots' now fixed

• trouille by trouille scientist, moderator, admin

Dear all,

You may have been experiencing a problem with previously made plots within Quench Tools that were showing up blank. Or, if you copied someone else's dashboard, the plots and tables were showing up blank.

Luckily, our fearless software guru Ed has fixed the bug that was causing this. In his words this "was the weirdest bug he has had to fix". The blank data and plots should be working now and it should be faster to load.

If you are still having problems with blank plots/tables in Tools, please post here. When you do, please include your Dashboard URL so we can better diagnose what's going on and help find the fix.

Also, please see this post about slow Dashboard loading and suggestions for how to speed things up on your end.

Thanks!

Posted

• jules by jules moderator

Just one of my dashboards refuses to load. It's not an important one - I was just playing with a sample of edge-on galaxies. Here it is if it helps:
    http://tools.zooniverse.org/#/dashboards/galaxy_zoo_starburst/52078eed0aab2a5429000064

The remaining 12 dashboards are all fine.

Posted

• trouille by trouille scientist, moderator, admin

Thanks for sharing the Dashboard. I've passed this on to Ed and we'll let you know. It's worth following up, in case others have a similar bug that's blocking one (or a few) of their dashboards. Thanks!

Posted