Galaxy Zoo Starburst Talk

Losing AGS id when loading table

• ChrisMolloy by ChrisMolloy

When I load table I'm losing the AGS ids and the table starts with RA. Just encountered this today. Can anyone help?

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate in response to ChrisMolloy's comment.

In GZ Tools, loading QS or QC (Quench)?

I've noticed that too. Oddly, if you load one of your Collections - you have to choose Zooniverse as source, for some odd reason - you'll get the AGS IDs. How to create a table which matches the AGS IDs with SDSS IDs (of any kind) and positions (RA, Dec)? Now that I do not know.

Posted

It's happening with the QS and QC in quench. It started when loading collections from zooniverse as source. Fine up till then. In Zooniverse I get the AGS numbers in the table stand alone and then when I use the other functions I get the rest of the data minus the AGS number.

And for the data source when loading QS or QC no AGS numbers but the data is all there in table. And the same result as above. Can use functions but no AGS number. It's like somehow I've deleted or hidden a field.

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate in response to ChrisMolloy's comment.

There is a - sorta - work-around, involving downloading the whole dataset. I describe it in the SDSS ID not found. thread.

Posted

Thanks Jean. I'd downloaded that data when playing with dashboard and completely forgot about it. Had it in the trash as i didn't think I'd need it. Thanks for reminding me.

Posted